Between the Jura E8 vs Z6, the Z6 is better in many different features.
Compared to the Jura E8, the Jura Z6 features substantial improvements in terms of programmability, water reservoir capacity, and the ability to save your customized beverages. This option also uses artificial intelligence, which makes it easier and more intuitive overall. Additionally, it has a nifty TFT color display, more servings per container, and ground coffee.
Having said that, it does not imply that Jura E8 is of poor quality. The Jura E8 is an excellent choice for entry-level users who are looking for a machine that is easy to use, quick and has more specialty coffee. It is also a less expensive choice.
Jura E8 vs Z6: Comparision Chart
Last update on 2023-03-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Jura E8 vs Z6: Differences
The Jura Z6 wins 4 – 2 against the Jura E8. With more programmable settings, a more advanced grinder, and an intuitive display. In addition, adjustable milk and milk foam temperature is a feature that only appears on the Jura Z6.
1. Espresso Flavor
The Winner: Jura Z6
Your coffee’s flavor and texture are determined by the oils and fats found in the beans, which can only be preserved when the beans are ground just before use.
The Aroma G3 grinder that comes included with the Jura Z6 is the best-suited tool for this task. On the Jura E8, you use a modern but simple version of the Aroma grinder.
Although both are great at maintaining a consistent speed when grinding coffee beans, the Aroma G3 is noticeably quieter. The Aroma G3 burr coffee grinder is designed for grinding coffee quickly and efficiently, which helps to minimize the amount of damage done to the coffee while it is ground.
Luckily, the 2019 version of the Jura E8 now includes the G3 Aroma grinder.
+ Coffee flavor
In my opinion, an espresso machine’s worth is primarily determined by the quality of its espresso shots. In all honesty, the espresso made by any Jura machine, from the high-end Giga series to the more affordable Classic series, is superb. When you buy a Jura automatic coffee machine, you can rest assured that every cup of coffee will be excellent. To your relief, the Jura Z6 and E8 are not exceptions.
The Winner: Jura Z6
With the Jura E8, you can choose from 17 different types of coffee drinks. The Jura Z6 is limited to just 13 different coffee and milk-based drinks.
The Jura E8’s extensive drinks selection makes it an excellent choice for households with several members, workplaces, and social events. Jura E8 will serve the needs of everyone very well.
Because the coffee outlets and the milk frothing system in Jura Z6 are both placed in a central location, removing your cup is unnecessary when making milk-based brinks. Simply choose your drink, and the Z6 will take care of the rest. Just put your cup down, choose your drink, and then enjoy your coffee.
The coffee spout unit is able to be raised to a fairly high position, and it is preferable to have only one unit rather than many units like in other machines, because this brings back a really clean look to the Jura Z6.
The spout of the Jura Z6 may be adjusted to a maximum height of 6 inches. With the Jura E8, you may change the height of the spout from a minimum of 2.5 inches to a maximum of 4.3 inches. The Jura Z6 is incredibly convenient because a large glass or even a travel cup may fit beneath the spout without any problems. However, when using a tiny espresso cup, Jura may splash on the steel surface because it can not goes down 2.25 inches.
The spouts on the Jura E8 are quite different. You can see two separate milk spouts at the front of the machine. Nonetheless, this does not imply that the coffee and milk pour out of different outlets. Like Jura Z6, you won’t need to move your cup. You may wonder, “How?”
The milk-free coffee drinks are still poured out from the central outlet as usual, but with the milk-based drinks, the milk froth and espresso are both poured simultaneously from the additional spout.
This battle will be based on your preference to determine which of the two options is better.
The display of the Z6 is a color TFT display. In my opinion, this is a really beneficial improvement to be made to this model. It is highly precise and essentially informs you exactly what the machine is doing in each and every step.
The Z6 is also easier to use than the E8 because it has buttons on the side and a handy rotating switch on top, which is smoother than pressing the buttons. You can scroll through the menu options by dragging your finger around that rotary dial smoothly.
Also, the Jura Z6 is ingenious since it incorporates some AI functionality. It will take note the drinks and selections that you make frequently and put them in a prominent position on the first page of the display so that you may select them easily and quickly.
The Jura E8 is totally lacking of it. This may not be the most cutting-edge AI currently available, but it is a nice feature to have in a coffee machine on those groggy mornings.
+ Adjustable milk and milk foam temperature
The temperature of the milk froth affects the consistency, density, and flavor of milk-based beverages. The foam will grow denser and more uniform in texture when the temperature increases. Therefore, you can quickly adjust the consistency of your morning joe to meet your needs.
Only Z6 has the ability to modify the temperature of milk and milk foam. Both the temperature of the steamed milk and milk foam can be adjusted to suit your preferences. In my opinion, the Z6 performs far better than the E8 in this battle because it offers a variety of 10 adjusting levels, while the E8 lacks this capability.
3. Milk System
The Winner: It’s A Tie!
It’s a tie between the Jura E8 and Z6 since they both offer a time and stress-saving milk system. They are all completely automatic. The milk system on the Jura E8 is the Fine Foam G2 frother which is fast, easy to clean and produces consistent milk. The Jura Z6 comes equipped with the standard Fine Foam frother. However, what makes this wand particularly outstanding is the fact that it comes with 10 different levels of milk temperature settings.
The Jura E8 does include programmable milk texture control, but the temperature of the milk cannot be adjusted in the same way as it can on the Z6.
4. Cleaning & Maintenance
The Winner: It’s A Tie!
The difference in water capacity is the first type of capacity differential. The capacity of the Jura E8 is up to 64 ounces, while the capacity of the Jura Z6 is somewhat higher at up to 81 ounces. Because of this, with Jura Z6, you won’t need to top off the water quite as frequently. Your brewing experience will be uninterrupted.
But this small increase in the water tank’s capacity also changes the Jura Z6’s weight and size. The Jura Z6 will be approximately 4 pounds heavier and will be wider and longer in all dimensions. To tell you the truth, the very first thing that sprang to my mind when I saw the Jura Z6 was that it is big. Not unduly large, but unquestionably larger than the majority of its rivals, and of the kind of size that may require you to double-check that it can truly fit on your kitchen counter before you purchase it. However, big does not automatically indicate unattractive. This has a look that is crisp, clean and timeless.
Additionally, it is important to note that the Z6 has a coffee ground container that can store up to 20 pucks of used coffee after it has been brewed. This means that you do not need to immediately empty out the container after using it. You are free to wait until all 20 servings have been served. On the other hand, the Jura E8 has a capacity for storing up to 16 coffee pucks.
So, the Jura E8 is a comfortable and small machine that is easy to move around, which is important for home espresso drinkers. Meanwhile,the Z6 is a little bit bigger, it can hold more water in case you’re not the only one who drinks coffee at home.
+ Cleaning the machine
When you want to clean Jura E8 and Z6, you can choose the available “clean” pre-set on the control panel. Cleaning them is truly a breeze. The display will walk you through each and every one of the processes, and all you need to do is follow them. The steps on the Jura Z6 seem to be slightly more detailed.
Jura E8 vs Z6: Similarities
1. Jura Technology
Both of these machines have the capacity to brew two cups of coffee simultaneously. In addition, they were equipped with advanced brewing technology from Jura, including the Pulse Extraction Process, a 15 bar pump system, and Thermoblock heating for their basic brewing tasks. These features help to maintain and produce a superior taste of espresso for a wide range of espresso-based beverages.
Both of these machines come equipped with a powder chute that may be used for pre-ground coffee. This feature is known as a bypass doser. You may create a coffee drink at home using either whole coffee beans or pre-packaged powdered coffee that has been ground to the same size as espresso.
Speaking of which…
Programmable functionalities are one of the most useful features that a home espresso machine can provide for its owner. You have some control over the flavor, strength, and aroma of the espresso you make by adjusting some coffee variables. These variables can be tailored to your preferences.
The Jura E8 and Z6 are capable of adjusting both the strength of the coffee and the brewing temperature. You have a choice of 10 different coffee strengths and 3 different temperatures for the brewing process.
Both of these machines come equipped with a programmable hot water feature that gives users the flexibility to select one of three different levels for the water’s temperature.
You also have the ability to program the amount of coffee that will be dispensed per serving. This includes making two espressos at once or making your pre-selected drink, like a cappuccino or macchiato, extra strong with the touch of a button.
3. Smart App-Connect
Both the Jura E8 and the Jura Z6 can connect to an app known as the Jura Operating Experience (J.O.E. ), which is available for download on smartphones and tablets.
This is the most up-to-date, user-friendly, and hassle-free approach to making the most of your JURA coffee machine’s plethora of adjustable settings and programmable features. Using J.O.E., you may control the machine from your mobile device, taking advantage of the streamlined experience that comes with touchscreen control.
Quick Rundown of Jura Z6 15093
Last update on 2023-03-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Quick Rundown of Jura E8 15355
- ONE TOUCH: Prepare 16 barista quality specialties including espresso, coffee, cappuccino, flat white and latte macchiato at the touch of a button
- PERFECT ESPRESSO: Ultimate coffee quality thanks to JURA's exclusive Pulse Extraction Process
- CONICAL BURR GRINDER: Fast and precise AromaG3 grinder grinds whole beans to the optimum fineness
- : JURA is always freshly ground, not capsuled - fresh taste with very limited waste - single serve machine
- CAPACITY: 64 ounce water tank, 10 ounce bean container
Last update on 2023-03-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Related Articles to Jura Z6
- Jura Z6 vs Saeco Xelsis: Which One Should You Invest Money In?
- Jura J6 vs Z6: Detailed Comparison To Find Out The Better One
- Jura We6 vs Z6: Which Espresso Machine Is Your Best Choice?
- Jura Z6 vs Giga 6: Which Machine Is Best For You in 2022?
- Comparing Jura Giga 5 Vs Z6: Which Coffee Machine Is Your Fighter?
- Jura We8 Vs Z6: Competitive Matchup Between Two Flagships
- Jura S8 vs Z6: Is It True That Machine That Cost More Is Better?
- Jura Ena 8 vs Z6 Review: Is Having A Dual Spout Better Than A Single Spout?
- Jura Z8 Vs Z6: Review And Compare 2 Super Automatic Machine
- Breville Oracle vs Jura Z6: Which 3000$ Espresso Machine Is The Best Buy?
- Jura E6 vs Z6: Is It Worth Spending The Extra Money On The Z6?
- Breville Oracle Touch vs Jura Z6 Review: Which Offers Greater Value For Money?
Related Articles to Jura E8
- Jura E8 Vs Miele 6350: Are You Ready To Invest In A Proper Mid-range Machine?
- A Head-To-Head Comparison of Jura E8 vs S8: Which Is the Better Coffee Machine?
- Jura E8 vs Philips 3200: Ultimate Comparison Of 2 Highly Distinctive Espresso Machines
- Saeco Xelsis vs Jura E8: A Close Call For The Title Of Best High-end Espresso Machine
- Jura WE6 vs E8: Point Out The Similarities And Differences To Find The Best Super-automatic Espresso Machine For Daily Use
- Jura E8 Vs X8 Compare: Which Is Best For A Large Family Or Office Use?
- Jura E8 vs WE8: Does Spending An Additional $300 Only Get You A Larger Capacity? Which Coffee Machine Is Best For Your Needs?
- Jura E8 Vs S8 Comparison: Comparing 4 Key Factors To Find The Best Espresso Machines For The Mid-range Budget Buyers
- Jura E8 vs J6 Review: Which One Is Best For You?
- Jura E8 vs ENA Micro 90: The Ultimate Comparison With Pros, And Cons To Find The Better Espresso Machine For Home
- Jura ENA 8 Vs E8: A Compare of Two Great Super-Automatic Machine
- Jura E6 Vs E8: Is It Worth Paying An Extra $1000 For The Jura E8?
- Jura D6 vs E8: Find out the best Espresso Maker For Home Barista
- Jura C65 vs E8 Comparison: Finding The Best Coffee Machine For Your Home
- Jura C60 vs E8: Is It Worth Paying More For An Upgraded Bean-To-Cup Machine??
- Jura E8 vs Gaggia Babila: Which Of These Mid-range Machines Will Compliment Your Coffee Experience Better?
- Gaggia Cadorna Prestige vs Jura E8: An in-depth comparison of two amazing espresso machines
- Delonghi Eletta Vs Jura E8: What Is The Best Super Automatic Espresso Machine For Those Who Prefer Milk-based Coffee?
- Barista Touch vs Jura E8: Honest Comparison Of A Mid-range And A High-end Espresso Machine
- Philips LatteGo 3200 vs Jura E8: Honest Comparison Of 2 Nothing-Alike Espresso Makers
- Breville Oracle Touch Vs Jura E8: Amazing Comparison You May Not Know
- DeLonghi Dinamica Plus vs Jura E8: Top 5 Differences Review Between Two Super-Automatic Espresso Machines
- Top 10 Best Jura Coffee Machines: Reviews, Consumer Report, and FAQs
- Jura E8 15355 from Jura https://www.jura.com/en/homeproducts/automatic-coffee-machines/E8-Piano-Black-EB-15355?utm_source=redir&utm_medium=VN&utm_content=default-en&utm_campaign=E8
- Jura Z6 15093 from Jura https://us.jura.com/en/homeproducts/machines/Z6-Alu-UL-15093/Specifications
I am Ralph Mason and I am a passionate coffee drinker. I worked as a barista for a few years and since 2012 I have been trying to convince as many people as possible of good coffee.
I started writing on the barista blog on RepublikCoffeeBar in 2018. It was a pure hobby site and I tested coffee products like coffee machines, beans, mug, and other accessories. After the first year, my blog is becoming a well-known coffee site with about 100 thousand visits per month.
In 2019 I decided to focus on RepublikCoffeeBar only. I became a full-time coffee blogger and was declared crazy by many.