Do you prefer the Delonghi Eletta Plus over the older model when choosing an espresso maker? Then you are right about the final result of the debate DeLonghi Eletta vs Eletta Plus.
The Eletta Plus is, in fact, a more formidable foe. It includes more configurable features, a barista-grade steam wand, and a better coffee grinder. It comes out later than Eletta, so there is no doubt that it has gone through more updates.
The Delonghi Eletta is somewhat less meticulous, producing rich, excellent espresso easily. Its customizable buttons, which the Eletta Plus does not have, will be a joy to use. It may easily customize your desired beverages without too long to supply them!
DeLonghi Eletta vs Eletta Plus: Comparision Chart
Last update on 2023-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
DeLonghi Eletta vs Eletta Plus: Differences
DeLonghi Eletta Plus wins 2-1 against Eletta. It froths better milk and has a noise-free conical burr grinder. These are some major benefits that Eletta doesn’t offer. Other than that, these models are almost identical. Check out my review below for more details of each machine’s pros and cons.
Winner: DeLonghi Eletta
You can see the Milk Menu and Cappuccino buttons on Eletta’s control panel. The Eletta Plus does not have this. The Eletta additionally has three programmable features for making coffee in a certain style. Espresso, doppio, and ristretto are your options.
Overall, suppose you are interested in one-touch beverages. In that case, these are the drinks you can brew with both Eletta and Eletta Plus: Espresso, Long, Cappuccino, Latte Macchiato, Hot Milk, CaffeLatte, Flat White, Espresso Macchiato, Hot Water, Steam.
However, there is the Long Black button on Eletta Plus, which allows for simple programming. With the push of a button, the one-touch button makes stronger and hotter espresso. A long black drink will meet your needs if you want to consume filter coffee, and it’s also a wonderful option for those who like a larger portion.
Winner: DeLonghi Eletta Plus
Both machines come with a ceramic burr grinder that delivers an even grind for optimum-tasting cups. 13 grind size adjustments are available on both espresso machines. This is another crucial element that Eletta and Eletta Plus share. So, in terms of basic performance and design, I have nothing to complain about this pair’s grinders.
But, noise-wise, Eletta Plus leaves a much better impression on me. The Eletta seems to struggle a bit when it grinds whole beans, which is why it produces a loud clacking sound every time it grinds. Therefore, I don’t recommend the Eletta to families with small kids or users who simply don’t tolerate loud noises.
Winner: DeLonghi Eletta Plus
This is the biggest difference between Eletta Plus and Eletta. Eletta Plus is equipped with a steam wand, while Eletta comes with a milk carafe. The change is a big surprise because I also thought that, as an upgraded version, Eletta Plus must come with a milk carafe that can froth dry foam quickly, the same as Eletta.
But, the truth has proven that Delonghi Eletta Plus’s milk wand performs better than Eletta’s. With Eletta, the foam quality is too dry and cake-like. It doesn’t have the microfoam quality that we are looking for that coffee drinkers expect with their latte or cappuccino. As for Eletta Plus’s milk wand offers me a creamy foam texture, which we all love and are looking for from an inbuilt milk system.
Quick Rundown Of DeLonghi Eletta Plus
Quick Rundown Of DeLonghi Eletta
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL Super-automatic espresso coffee machine with a patented AUTOMATIC CAPPUCCINO system that delivers a tasty barista-quality Cappuccino, Caffelatte, Latte Macchiato, hot Milk, Flat White in less than 3 minutes. Can be used with either coffee beans or ground coffee for preparation of two cups of coffee within a single brewing cycle.
- PROFESSIONAL Brew two cups of magic drink simultaneously with Top-of-the-line Delonghi bean-to-cup brews two cups. Great brewing without having to learn how to be a barista. This fully automated machine has an integrated silent coffee grinder with 13 adjustable grinding settings, a bypass doser, a pump generating up to 15 bars of pressure, a water filter, a double boiler system, an automatic milk frother, a milk jug and cup warmer, as well as electronic temperature control.
- USER FRIENDLY. A super-automatic espresso maker can deliver the coffee shop experience to the comfort of your home, any time you feel the urge. System equipped with a touch control panel, a front-loading water tank, a frothing unit, a telescoping spigot, a bean hopper & coffee-grounds container with a capacity indicator and also provides adjustable water, milk & coffee drink quantity.
- EASY TO CLEAN Automatic cleaning with Descaling, cleaning and rinsing programs with a Cappuccino System cleaning indicator. All removable components of the Delonghi super-automatic espresso coffee machine are dishwasher safe
- WORRY-FREE PURCHASE: Delonghi super-automatic coffee machine backed with an Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee and a 12-month Warranty. If you are not 100% satisfied, please CONTACT US immediately and we will help you right away. Our world-class customer support is available 7 days per week.
Last update on 2023-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Related Articles to Delonghi Eletta
- Delonghi Dinamica vs Eletta: Which is better one?
- Delonghi Eletta Vs Magnifica: Which Will Take The Lead?
- Delonghi Magnifica XS vs Eletta: Useful Review You Should Know
- Delonghi Magnifica S vs Eletta: How Does It Compare?
- DeLonghi Eletta vs Philips 3200 LatteGo: Which Super-automatic Should You Choose?
- DeLonghi Eletta Vs Saeco Xelsis: Which is Better?
- Delonghi Eletta Vs Jura E8: What Is The Best Super Automatic Espresso Machine For Those Who Prefer Milk-based Coffee?
- Breville Oracle Touch vs Delonghi Eletta Comparison: 5 Main Differences To Figure Out The Winner
- Delonghi Dinamica Plus Vs Eletta: An In-Depth Analysis
- Delonghi Eletta Plus: https://www.coffeeitalia.ie/de-longhi-eletta-plus-ecam-44-620-s.html
- DeLonghi Eletta: https://www.delonghi.com/en-us/eletta-automatic-espresso-machine-cappuccino-maker-ecam45760b/p/ECAM45760B
I’m Floyd J. Alcock, an experienced barista with a deep love for coffee. I curate personalized coffee experiences, guiding customers through diverse flavor profiles and suggesting ideal brewing methods. My extensive knowledge of espresso machines enables me to recommend the best equipment to match specific needs and budgets. Sharing my expertise and passion with coffee enthusiasts brings immense satisfaction. I look forward to continuing my journey of coffee discovery with every customer I serve, fostering connections over a shared love for this magical beverage.