When I say “coffee maker” what’s the first thing you think about? It’s how to make the perfect cup of coffee at home, right? A coffee maker with grinder lets you do that. Grind and Brew coffee makers are unique and sensational.
They let you grind coffee according to the coffee you want to drink. So that’s for black coffee, espressos, or milk-based drinks. You don’t have to worry about consistency, uniformity, and the fineness/coarseness of coffee. Because only the best coffee maker with grinder takes care of that for you.
Best Coffee Maker with Grinder: Quick Sumamry
10 Best Coffee Grinder and Brewer Reviews 2020:
- Dose control grinding: Integrated conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of the bean
- Precise espresso extraction: Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction
- Micro foam milk Texturing: The steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro foam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latte art
- Grind size dial: Simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you're grinding
- Hands free operation: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter
Breville the Barista Express is a personal favorite. It comes with a professional and reliable coffee grinder. And a micro-foam milk texturing steam wand that elevates the performance to a whole new level.
The stainless steel construction of this espresso maker is beautiful. It has a clean, sleek, and lightweight appearance. The metal accents of the pump and steam wand spruce up the design.
But it’s not just appearance, it performs superbly too. If you want good coffee, this will make good coffee. And right from the start, with its integrated conical burr grinder. It’s the best in the business.
The technology that controls each coffee extraction step is unique. Namely the precise espresso extraction or the PID which controls accurate temperature and hands-free operation.
- 24-Hour Programmability with 12-cup glass carafe featuring an ergonomic handle, dripless pour spout and knuckle guard
- Grinds whole beans right before brewing to produce fresh and flavorful Coffee. Grind off feature for pre ground Coffee
- Brew-pause feature, auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, and 1- to 4-cup feature, MC Cubic Feet is 2.68
- Includes: gold tone commercial filter and charcoal water filter that removes impurities
- Separate grinder chamber and filter area make for easy cleanup
You cannot use a bad coffee maker for too long. It’s bound to mess up be it in performance, durability, or quality of espresso shots. With a built-in coffee grinder, that’s even more of a nuisance to handle. That’s why you need the Cuisinart Grind & Brew.
When all you’re looking for is a straightforward and clean coffee maker, go for the Cuisinart. It has different chambers for grinding coffee and filtered coffee. So when you do have it take it all apart to clean it, it doesn’t take forever.
The carafe is consistent and sturdy. The glass construction complements the rest of the design. And even though it’s glass and not thermal, it does keep the coffee hot and fresh.
You can dip your mind into all kinds of adjustments. Such as time, brew strength, grind control, and the number of cups. That’s why it’s the best coffee maker with grinder for the price.
- FRESH COFFEE: Grinds fresh, whole beans right before brewing for freshest flavor
- CONICAL BURR GRINDER: Integrated conical burr grinder with direct-feed technology - compact space saving design
- CAPACITY: 10-cup thermal carafe, 6 ounce bean container. Watts/Volts/Hertz: 1000W/120V/60Hz
- GOLDTONE FILTER: Eliminates the need for messy paper filters and is dishwasher safe
- PROGRAMMABLE: Set the machine to automatically grind the coffee then brew at your programmed time
The Capresso 465 is one of the best coffee makers on the market. It uses a conical burr grinder. The ideal bean-to-carafe option for coffee lovers. The easy-to-clean parts and intuitive features are proof of that fact.
The thing about a coffee maker with a grinder like this one is that it’s flexible. You can control all the features you’d want to control. Especially once you understand how coffee should be brewed at home.
Every little detail about this coffee maker is impressive. It’s a functional coffee powerhouse that converts fresh coffee beans into a carafe full of rich and hot coffee. All thanks to the GoldTone coffee filter basket that aces the extraction process.
You can even serve yourself a quick hot cup of coffee while it’s brewing. It’s programmable, intuitive, and long-lasting.
- 10 CUP COFFEEMAKER W/ BUILT IN GRINDER: Brew great tasting coffee at home — built in conical burr grinder grinds beans right before brewing for enticingly rich aroma and full bodied flavor (no need for a separate grinder)
- EASY CUSTOMIZING: 2 to 10 cup grinder setting for customizing the amount, 5 grind settings (coarse to fine) for choosing the intensity, and brew strength selector with 3 flavor options (mild, medium, and strong)
- AUTO START & KEEP WARM: Schedule the brew cycle to start whenever you want (great for wake up coffee); 2 hour keep warm for delicious hot coffee from first cup to last. The glass coffee pot and the filter receptacle must be washed in the upper rack of the dishwasher
- BREW PAUSE & PRECISE POURING: No need to wait — pause and serve function allows for pouring a cup at any time during the brew cycle; carafe with curved spout ensures drip free pouring down to the last drop
- USER FRIENDLY DESIGN: Intuitive controls and a crystal clear LCD screen ensure easy programming and use; removable gold tone filter included for hassle free cleaning
The KRUPS Grind & Brew Maker has a 10 cup capacity and a coffee grinder. It has a conical burr grinder that grinds coffee preserving its full-bodied flavor. You can select the number of cups, grind fineness/coarseness, and brew strength.
Have you ever used a coffee machine that makes the perfect cup of coffee every time? The KRUPS is something like that. It has an error-free and efficient nature. It keeps itself in excellent condition. And has features that enhance the flavor and texture of coffee.
Let’s start with the LCD for example. It has the perfect control panel with digital time and settings display. You can select the brew, grind, and cups settings. It has an automatic shut-off for saving power as well.
The GoldTone filter is the best thing this coffee maker offers. It’s fast, sturdy, and durable. And so easy to maintain that cleaning feels less like a chore and rather a fun activity.
- Patented "Cappuccino System" frother that mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth
- Easy-to-use rotary and push button control panel with programmable menu settings and beans container capacity is 8.8 ounces.Coffee grounds container- 14 cups or after 72 hours from first use. Maximum cup height- 4.25 inches
- Grinds beans instantly with the patented, compact and easy-to-clean "Direct-to-Brew" system. Use your favorite coffee beans to create your perfect espresso. Beans with less visible oil, usually a medium roast, are recommended for best grinder performance
- MAINTENANCE: De’Longhi machines require half the cleaning time of other brands, unlike competitor machines, which require chemical cleaning tablets monthly. The machine does not deliver coffee, but only water is caused due to ground coffee may be blocked in the funnel. Remove the ground coffee inside the funnel, using a plastic knife. Then clean the infuser and the inside of the machine. If machine is noisy refer manual; Energy Saving: With 3 hour automatic shut off
- Utilize De'Longhi's specialized call center for help in setting up and maintaining your machine at 866-528-8323 (LatteBest). Warranties may not apply to purchases from an unauthorized retailer
Think of the De’Longhi Super Automatic as the big splurge. It has technology and design that could last for a lifetime. Most of its parts and features are commercial-grade. It’s a headlong and fancy coffee machine for the true coffee lover.
Grinding the beans, brewing the ground coffee, and steaming the milk. All this feels professional and café-like in this machine. That’s why it’s one of the best coffee makers with grinder. It’s the best coffee maker grinder combo for the price.
Super-automatic espresso machines are unique in their ways. Giving you the perfect bean-to-cup experience. You can pull a single and double shot. It even has a hot water dispenser for hot tea or instant coffee. So it’s got the whole deal right in front of you.
- FROTHING FOR MILK BEVERAGES: Pannarello wand frothing for cappuccinos & lattes. Wand doubles as a hot water dispenser for americanos & tea.
- EASY ACCESS: The dregs drawer, drip tray, and water tank are all within reach and accessible from the front of the machine for quick and easy cleaning and maintenance. Warm the cups with hot water if the coffee is not hot enough
- USER-FRIENDLY DISPLAY: Push-button controls and an LED display with illuminated icons make for an easy and intuitive experience.
- RAPID STEAM TECHNOLOGY: Quick heat up times and robust brewing and steaming operations. Supported coffee types : Ground coffee, Whole coffee beans.Water Tank Size:1.27 quart
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Hassle free 1 year warranty handled by Gaggia directly. Brita Filter compatible: Yes.Power:1400 W
It’s always a tough choice between a bean-to-cup and a bean-to-carafe coffeemaker. But if you’re looking for a compact and sturdy choice, go for the Gaggia Brera. It’s a pure espresso coffeemaker with a built-in grinder.
This super-automatic espresso machine is something. It gives you exquisite access to the coffee grinding process and the extraction process. You can brew a full small cup of rich espresso. Or deliver a single shot for creamy milk-based drinks.
You can select the grind and the brew. And make it strong or mild, just the way you like it. The result is great tasting coffee every time. And an easy to use interface that doesn’t lag or make a mess of stuff. Including the drip tray and steam wand that is high-quality and sturdy.
- Integrated Grinder/Brew Filter - The innovative design combines the coffee grinder with the brew filter basket for fast, fresh brewing and simple cleanup
- Streamlined Grinding and Brewing - Fresh coffee, fast, the all-in-one design makes it easy to grind whole beans, giving you the full flavor and aroma of your favorite beans every time
- Whole Beans or Grounds - Brew you favorite cup, the grinder quickly prepares whole beans, and it can be turned off for normal brewing with pre-ground coffee
- Custom Brewing - Use the brew strength selector for coffee that fits your taste, options for regular, bold, and strong
- QuickTouch Programming - Easily program the 24-hour auto brew feature so you can wake up to a fresh pot of coffee, plus, the backlit display highlights the time and the program you choose
The Black & Decker Mill and Brew makes coffee good again. It has quick programming features and auto brew settings. This includes automatic shut-off and a pause-n-brew function. Both options elevate your experience of not only making coffee but also drinking it.
The growing audience of Black and Decker coffee makers isn’t for play. They have some good and tempting bean-to-cup coffeemakers to offer. And this best coffee maker grinder combo is one of them.
It’s user-friendly and intuitive. It lets you adjust the grind and brew settings. And it’s programmable to the point of perfection. These features promise a good and delicious cup of coffee every time.
The machine is also easy to maintain. What with the dishwasher-safe parts, auto shut-off, and reusable filter and all.
- 24-hour fully programmable coffeemaker with auto shutoff, brew-pause feature, and Grind off function
- Double-wall insulated stainless steel thermal carafe with comfort grip handle holds up to 12 cups of coffee
- Built-in automatic burr grinder and 8-ounce bean hopper holds a half pound of beans. Strength selector and grind control fine-tune intensity and volume
- Includes: Charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter that ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop. Instruction book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Please refer the set up/ troubleshooting details provided in the video under images section and the manual under product description field for the smooth usage of the product
The Cuisinart DGB-900BC lasts for a long time. It has a thermal carafe with automatic brewing settings. It sets the optimal brewing temperature with the perfect coffee grind. So the result is a piping hot cup of coffee without the bitterness.
The burr grinder and its settings are superb in this best coffee maker with grinder. It can store up to half a pound of coffee beans. All you need to do is add water and the machine takes care of the rest.
It has a programmable timer that makes performance easy. It’s accurate brew strength and grind settings are also useful. They come in handy when you want a particular coffee flavor. Be it for an Americano or latte or cappuccinos.
Nothing is difficult with this best coffee maker and grinder combo. It’s easy to use and long-lasting with its performance and construction.
- 8 Strength Settings: Choose from 8 strength settings or choose Pre Ground coffee option to brew coffee just the way you like it and bean hopper capacity is 1/2 pound of Coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer
- Brewing Capacity: Single cup with variable size options or upto a 12 cup carafe; Dimensions:9 inch (W) X 14 inch (D) X 16 & ¼ inch (H); 1/2 pounds of Coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer
- Removable drip tray for 7.5 inch height clearance to fit tall cups and travel mugs; if Carafe overflows: Always ensure the carafe is completely empty before brewing. Power:1100 Watts
- LCD Screen: Provides real time feedback on water level, grind size, strength selection, grinding time, brewing time, and selected settings
- Programmable Auto Start: Automatically starts grinding and then brewing coffee at your selected time; Pre brew temperature control: Delivers water at the ideal temperature from cold start
With coffee brewed from Breville, life would be incomplete. At least that’s what users of this professional and accurate coffeemaker think so. It has a stainless steel coffee grinder. But not the kind that becomes hot and makes a lot of noise.
With accurate temperature and grind control, it offers good coffee every time. And it has everything to get you started on this journey too. A handy user’s manual for installation and tips and tricks to get started.
The thermal carafe and gold-tone coffee filter are some of its best features. For pot after pot of great coffee, go for this best coffee maker with grinder. You can adjust its brew strength, grind size, and cup size. It goes from bold to mild to a regular brew.
The fact that it brews directly in your thermal carafe is great too. It eliminates the risk of creating a mess while brewing and the coffee stay hot and fresh for longer.
- Elegant design, best materials, and high quality workmanship
- Creamy cappuccino and latte macchiato at the touch of a button thanks to detachable, hygienic milk carafe
- Professional disc grinder made of 100% ceramic for consistent performance and natural taste
- Easy maintenance and cleaning thanks to removable brewing unit and automatic cleansing and descaling procedures
- Large capacities in compact design: 8.8 ounce bean container, 15x waste container; 60.9 ounce
For something more automated than you’re used to, go for the Saeco Incanto Espresso Machine. It gives you a bean-to-cup experience but more refined and programmable. You can select exactly what type of coffee you need. And the machine grinds and brews the perfect version for you.
If you want to get the brewing done more effectively, this is your best shot. It’s a bit extravagant but it’s worth it. It’s like you never have to pay for a cup of delicious coffee ever again after buying it.
It has customized buttons for everything. For espresso, lungo, latte, and cappuccino. You can select the aroma strength for each. And the coffee grinder is made of ceramic so it’s long-lasting too.
The compact design and user-friendly features are a steal. The machine even cleans itself after making 5,000 cups of coffee. So how about it?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
WHAT ARE THE BEST FEATURES IN A COFFEE MAKER GRINDER COMBO?
The first thing you need to look at is the coffee grinder. Is it a blade or a burr grinder?
Blade grinders are basic coffee grinders. You can get them in stainless steel construction. They’re standard but they’re effective. But if you’re brewing for 10 cups, a stainless steel blade grinder could get hot.
That’s where the beauty of burr grinders comes in. They’re ceramic so they do not retain heat. They’re fast and consistent every time. Burr grinders make less of a mess than a blade. And the one thing they’re good at is uniformity!
After this, you need to look at programmability.
A coffee maker gets extra points for programmability. This includes a timer, grind size and brew settings, and auto-shutoff. For some more extra points, you can also opt for a water filter and steam wand for milk frothing. So you don’t have to make frothy milk from scratch.
This elevates the performance of a coffee maker with a grinder. And it makes cleaning and maintenance simple rather than limited for a coffee maker grinder combo.
If you’re brewing coffee for a large group, going for a Keep-Warm or Pause-n-Brew function is also important. There’s no right or wrong feature here. It’s all a matter of what works for you and your coffee needs.
The Breville the Barista Express is one everybody’s mind. Those who have it and are using it and those who don’t. It’s a simple and intuitive coffee maker with lots to offer. Including a built-in professional coffee grinder and then some.
You can now wake up to the smell of rich coffee. You don’t have to buy a separate coffee tool like a coffee grinder and measuring scale. A coffee machine with grinder does all the weighing for you. Based on the coffee you love to drink every morning. Isn’t that great?
I am Ralph Mason and I am a passionate coffee drinker. I worked as a barista for a few years and since 2012 I have been trying to convince as many people as possible of good coffee.
I started writing on the barista blog on RepublikCoffeeBar in 2018. It was a pure hobby site and I tested coffee products like coffee machines, beans, mug, and other accessories. After the first year, my blog is becoming a well-known coffee site with about 100 thousand visits per month.
In 2019 I decided to focus on RepublikCoffeeBar only. I became a full-time coffee blogger and was declared crazy by many.